The project management page shows your all the projects that are currently underway based on the time period you’ve selected.
If you are a team manager, you will also be able to see all the projects your employees are working on.
This table shows you the following information:
- Project name: you can click on the name of the project to get access to more information in the right-hand side panel or to open the detailed project page. You can also use this panel to change information about your project. To learn more, please read our guide Modifying one or several projects.
- Category: the main category of your project (generally, the type of project). To learn more, please read out guide Primary and secondary project categories.
- Start date: the date at which your project begins.
- End date: the date at which your project ends.
- Client: the sponsor of the project. In Beeye, clients can often be found under the name “Secondary project category.” To learn more, please read our guide Primary and secondary project categories.
- Resources: the number of employees assigned to the project
Finally, the last column allows you to do two types of actions:
- Bookmark a project: click on the star to bookmark a project. The project will appear in your timesheet. Bookmarks are specific to your account and will not impact other users.
- Delete a project: the trash icon allows you to delete one of your projects. Some conditions apply. To learn more, please read our guide Deleting one or several projects.