The Effort Distribution module allows you, for the selected time period, to see the planned or actual hours assigned to each defined position in your Beeye’s environment.
The following guide presents the basic information to be filled in when adding an effort distribution module per position.
To learn more about setting up extensions, see the Manage Your Company's positions guide.
Title of the element
Indicate the name you want to assign to your indicator.
Width and height
Use these bars to adjust the size of your chart on your dashboard.
To do this, click on the blue dot and move it while keeping the click of your mouse depressed.
Select a period to filter the list of projects for which to take capacity values.
- Current year: The indicator will take into account the planned or actual hours of projects in progress during this year.
Example: Projects in progress during the year 2017.
- Current month: The indicator will take into account the planned or actual hours of projects in progress during this month.
Example: Projects in progress during the month of December 2017.
- Dashboard period: The indicator will take into account the planned or actual hours of projects in progress during the period you have chosen on your dashboard.
Example: Projects in progress between December 1 and December 15, 2017
Choose how your data will be grouped on your chart:
- Month: Your data will be represented by month for the chosen period (mostly suitable for long periods).
- Quarter: Your data will be grouped by quarter
- Week: your data will be displayed per week (better for short periods)
- Year: Your data will be grouped by year (generally suitable when you choose the dashboard period based on several years)
Use real hours
By default, Function Breakdown modules are based on the scheduled hours. By choosing the Use real hours option, you will be able to adapt your charts so that they are based on the hours entered by your teams in your timesheet.
By default, Function Distribution Breakdowns display planned or actual efforts as a percentage. The In hours checkbox lets you visualize these efforts in hours.
Filter the data displayed on your module
By default the distribution modules of efforts by position will show you all the positions of your company. You can choose which posts to display on your module.
To do this, place your mouse cursor on the module in question so that the Legend button appears at the bottom right of the section. Clicking on it will open a panel on the right side of your screen where you can select the positions for which you want to see planned or actual efforts.
Warning: The display of graphics is done through the use of a third party tool. For now, we cannot save values to display in dashboards and templates.